Easy Huevos Rancheros
Are you tired of your breakfast routine? Tasty doesn't have to mean time-consuming. I regularly start my days by throwing together the most basic Huevos imaginable. Seriously. I make this little plate of deliciousness in the middle of the morning off-to-school routine.
All you absolutely need is:
- 1 tortilla, toasted in a fry pan
- 1 egg (I like mine fried sunny side up)
Everything else you add is optional!
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1-2 Tablespoons Black beans
- Salsa (I like Trader Joe's Salsa Verde because it's so mild)
- Hot sauce (Tapatio baby!!)
For EXTRA extras, add in any left-overs from these dishes
- Corn salsa
- Homemade tortilla chips
Yet another reason to keep your pantry stocked with Mexican food staples!! Maybe five minutes of prep time and you are all set for the morning!